“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.” –Dorothea Lange
- Monday was World Turtle Day. See the diversity among turtles in these beautiful photos by Joel Sartore. Learn about the threat to sea turtles in this article by National Geographic.
- Your desire for that perfect shot shouldn’t overshadow your respect for birds and their habitats. Get some tips from Audubon’s Guide to Ethical Bird Photography.
- How much gear do we really need? Check out Peta Pixel’s feature on Jens Lennartsson who operates out of the “World’s Smallest Photo Office.“
- Documentary Series I’m Watching: Shark on BBC One. You’ll learn more about sharks in these 3 episodes than you have in your entire life. Did you know that manta rays are also sharks and that the epaulette shark can walk on land?
- Your week is not complete without this beautiful video of a wild fox family: