“You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” -Ansel Adams
- For a belated Mother’s Day, send your mom these very cute photos of animal moms, courtesy of National Geographic.
- Add these travel spots to your bucket list: Nat Geo Travel’s top 10 places to see wildlife
- Learn about The Sloth Institute in Costa Rica. They rescue baby sloths and help them return to the wild.
- Favorite new species: A new frog, Dendropsophus mapinguari, named after a mythical rain forest beast called the mapinguari.
- Some days, you just need to watch a baby bison win a battle against a wolf: